Showing all 6 resultsPer Page:
Chocolate coated coffee beans£4.38 Select options
Chocolate Tea£2.97 – £43.83 Select options
Fairtrade Instant Chocolate Drink Powder£10.60 Select options
Gourmet Chocolate Pizza Slice£4.80 Select options
Hot Chocolate Dipper£3.69 Select options
Milk chocolate coated cocoa dusted almonds£5.10 Select options
Looking for something in particular? Search for it below...
Discover more about Chocolate
Chocolate lovers look no further.
We have sweet treats to enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee, chocolate stirrers to make a delicious cup of hot chocolate and even chocolate flavoured tea – just the thing for a sugar-free chocolate fix!
Chocolate….Just saying the word can have your mouth watering. Deliciously moreish, our chocolate treats are the perfect accompaniment to a cup of coffee or tea.
Whether or not you need an excuse to indulge in chocolate, let us share some some chocolate *facts with you which may surprise you:
- The smell of chocolate increases theta brain waves, which triggers relaxation.
- White chocolate isn’t technically chocolate, as it contains no cocoa solids or cocoa liquor.
- It takes approximately 400 cacao beans to make one pound (450 gr.) of chocolate.
- The inventor of the chocolate chip cookie sold the idea to Nestle Toll House in return for a lifetime supply of chocolate.
- M&Ms were created in 1941 as a means for soldiers to enjoy chocolate without it melting.
- The world’s largest chocolate bar weighed 5,792 kg (12,770 lb).
- Chocolate magnate, Milton Hershey, canceled his reservations for the Titanic due to last minute business matters.
- Eating dark chocolate every day reduces the risk of heart disease by one third.
- Chocolate has an anti-bacterial effect on the mouth and protects against tooth decay.
And, if you want the whole chocolate fix, then enjoy our chocolate treats with some of our chocolate tea, which is deliciously different.